I spent much of 2014 on the road traveling and speaking extensively about education technologys histories ideologies and mythologies the monsters of education . The first section of the book explores the hidden history of education technology hidden or lost or purposefully ignored in these talks i tried to unearth and. The fourth book in my monsters of education technology series is out as with the other books in the series its a collection of talks ive given through . A collection of audrey watters predictions of ed tech doom or at least a collection of the lectures she gave during 2014 this purchase includes three versions of . I was supposed to spend 2014 finishing my first book teaching machines but that didnt happen it didnt happen for a lot of reasons many of which have to do
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.